Sunday 1 May 2011

Katy Perry. Life complete :)

So I'm not sure if this can compare to our Beyonce experience but I can ausure you this was the best concert I've ever paid for ;)....We ventured the lovely city of Melbourne beforehand and it's uncomparable little alleyways that I know you must miss exploring with me! We ate on D'Grave street and it was OH so scrumptious with it's amazingly alternative waitresses that you could only see in Melbourne!...and had Lindtt hot Chocolates, don't worry though you will always be the first person I went there with.

Anyway KATY PERRY...the sexy schmexxxxy lady...the one I'm pretty sure even you would turn lesbian for was positively amazing. Before we even went into the concert Steph and I got "JUJUZZED" as they said at the Katy Perry styling booth and we got lovely curly hair like Katy Perry and I even got to imporsonate her with my blue wig....sadly nobody mistaked me for her....we entered the stadium and it was scented like fairy floss mmmmmmm Then we rocked it out to the DJ while we waited for miss katy...Stephanie became a little bit imapatient. Finally she came in all her glitz and glamour opening to teenage dream it was spectacular. She is 100% a different species to me no Joke. Anyway we pumped it out to all the favourites and goggled at the 15 costume changes. She did a little alternative bit as they do... and we got to whip our hair back and forth, and belt out rebbecah Black's Friday! I tell you the woman is POSITIVELY AMAZING. She had acrobats and mimes and sexy dancers. There were real fire works when 'Firework' came on and we got her to come back for encore after singing "I want Katy, I want Katy'' like I want candy... haha then she did her california girl song and we were thrown giant beach balls and covered in glitter... It was positively great. Oh and her show was oh so cute and she was hilarious!!




So what I hope you get out of this is It was a lot of fun...and you should have been there! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment