Friday 13 May 2011

I dreamt the world wore snuggys!!...also (HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHY!)

and the world would be a better place.....

I'm sure you know of the exciting phenomenon of "Snuggys".
Well let me tell you, the wizard look they create, and warm 'snug' feeling they give, i can say without a doubt...is amazing! haha
I walked into Target yesterday....and what did i see...yes...packets of Snuggy's staring back at me!
To my excitement there are birthdays galore in May, and collecting 3, ran straight to the registers to make my day! :)
Okay now this is just an amazing coincidence i would like to state "We're talking on Skype, while I'm writing this" OH MY GOODNESS! ...and Mum is oh so excited about making your friends a Sunday Roast haha...oh and you too
Anyway...back to the blog!
It was Stephy's birthday yesterday, and shes made it to a ripe 23! We had the family over for dinner (minus a little Nomi...*sadface*!!)...we had Mum's famous lasagna and way too much cake :/ Goodbye Jessy's gym work again!  It was a fun night full of dinner time chat and laughter and the traditional de Valle birthday singing...it was amazing haha....and might i add there was also discussion before dinner, about which around is the snuggy best worn...OBVIOUSLY the right way round (sleeves at front)...silly mumma haha
I wanted to get a photo of both Stephy and I, in our brand new snuggy's...but that will have to wait for another time because she went home :(
For now, here is the famous, most beautiful, soft and warm snuggy! I'm going to buy a wand to match it, and you can call me Snape, or even Gandalf the green...or Merlin!! Take your pick of wizard!?
...ahem, I'd also like to introduce your most attractive sister HAHA ..ME! :/
It also has a train, which I'll show in another post!

Perfect for keeping your head warm too!!


So the weather for May has been freeeeezing...and pretty sure you wouldnt know what freezing is, considering you live in a far off land haha...i mean, 4 degrees is SO cold!!! haha 
(just kidding...I've seen your snow) 
Now if i had a wish to make me completely happy, i would wish to buy our whole family, snuggy's...to keep us stylish, warm and wizardy...but i don't think my Uni/"College" (pffft) wage, could afford it :(
One day...one day.
Happy Birthday Stephy!! We love you!
We can conclude the world would definitely be a better place if everyone owned a snuggy!
I love you Nomi, keep safe! 
xxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. hahah the wizard look! I love you jessy!

    ReplyDelete