Monday 2 May 2011

HAAAAPPPILY BIRTHDAY DOLL FACE! (that's you Nomi)

May 3rd - Naomi Louise de Valle
My dearest sister, how i love you.
I wish i could share this special day with you.
I wish i could be there to see you smile and laugh.
I wish i could eat cake with you and watch you blow out your candles.
You are beautiful. I miss you. We all miss you.
I spent hours collecting and scanning photos, to remind you of how much you are loved.
In this blog i post memories and treasures of our 'special' family haha
I felt like crying a little as i looked through our memories and the wonderful family we have. 
How lucky we are to have each other!! :)
It's YO bday!!!!! (i always thought i should have been black...just like i always thought i'd get a letter inviting me to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry...)

You are so snuggly!!!

Oh my! Look how little you are! (thats dad im talking about) i dont know what to say about that blue munchkin haha



What a beautiful photo :)
DUUUDE!!!! 
watch out men, the ladies are on the prowl!


CLASSIC


Check our your booty Nomi (CUTE)



"Once there was a snowman"

OMNOMNOMNOM! (wallpaper and radio!!)

pffft who says fairies aren't real!


AHAHAHAHAH :D
I am going to remake this costume for you

Oh how i miss family home evenings with my sisters
I can't believe non of us got a supermodel career?? How did this happen!? We dominate the "star shots"

Baby stephy

you LOVE that swing Nomi! 


She's a babe!! If she were a president, she'd be Baberiham Lincoln 

HAHAHA



Nice Wig BAHA

I bet you thought you were a real spunk. Who's the lady man now!

I love this photo! Our faces are so funny!

Nice bod ;)

I am obviously loving life right now. I love my sisters :) 

Follow the yellow brick road!

Happy Birthday Nomi! I love you :)

1 comment:

  1. What a special thing to do for Naomi. I know that it took you ages to scan these. I hope Naomi loves them as much as we all love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete