Sunday 31 July 2011

Year 11 social...I needed you!

Naomi de Valle we needed your expertise so much!...it was all quite dramatic really we couldn't wrap up my dress, it looked like a toga. We had NO idea how to do my hair and Steph was saying 'think like Naomi' to herself as she did it...then left half way through so I was left with mum who had to try pin and curl my hair into something decent...we were trying to go the 'whimsical look'



I only had like an hour to get ready which Jess was able to do my makeup in. Iwas late to the before party and missed all the group photos, how sad :( I'm sure none of that would have happened if you were here.


This is what we managed to whip up whithout you :)...I'm wearing your necklace! and mimco earrings I bought myslef in the city for 70% off!

The hero of the night...mummy :)....Finally at the before party at Abbey's...


But don't worry the social was fun once I got there! even though my dr
ess did unravel and we had to have an emergency re wrap in the bathroom. You'll be proud I did not take my heels off once!... and then I danced all night at the afterparty...I wish I could tell you all about it on the couches in the lound room!




My best friends...




This is just a 'moving image' of us while the photo's where being taken, there were about 16 girls there...it was all very exciting.

p.s sorry this is very rushed!!...and sorry there are no group photos because I wasn't in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment