Friday 1 July 2011

Tiger Schmiger!!

Well you know they always say...never trust a Tiger. Well now I'm sure it's true!
Yesterday was a day of excitement!
I went to the beautiful little vegetarian cafe with Teagan and had the best coconut Hot Chocolate and fruit toast ever!
I also had a Banana Smoothie with my friend Bek and Pop's cafe...now this was a super duper novelty...because banana's are fool's gold!!! :)
I went into Frankston and picked up my long awaited Irish Tin Whistle!!!
 :O EXCITING!! I'll be a dancing leprechaun in no time!! :D My aim is to learn how to play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQ7w9gxEJQ
You may recognise this as the hobit sing from Lord of the Rings!...well thats because it is!! YAY!

After I'd done this i took a leap of faith and dip-dyed my hair pink. It's wash out...and I figured, if i don't do it now, I'll won't ever do it! So I now have half pink hair...i surprisingly like it!! haha

So the reason for the name of this blog, is we were traveling to Port Douglas tonight!! We got really good flights with Tiger airways, and arrived on time, and for the first time ever had no delays!
Jordy and I had a hoot in the waiting area, eating magnums and me being really mature and jinxing her so she wasn't allowed to talk until i said her full name 10 times. ..yeah I'm cool like that? haha
We walked out half a mile to get to the plane and were right up the front with quite enough leg room. Very nice ;)
Ok. Get to the point jess. 
We were halfway to Cairns, and an announcement was sounded over the speaker. Imagine....
"schhhhhh....We are having a minor technical difficulty with the plane, and unfortunately have to return back to Melbourne"
AHHHH. We flew back to Melbourne, while Jordy and Mum were slightly freaking about possible flight death! 
They also informed us we had to fly around in circles for an hour to get the fuel levels down. oh so painful!! 
When we arrived in Melbourne they welcomed us back to Melbourne and welcomed any holiday-ers and hoped we would enjoy our stay...in a nice cheery voice. IDIOT
We are back in sunny melbourne at 2 in the morning, and had to wait for our bags to come around the conveyer belt, while they played Angus and Julia Stone to calm the raging crowd!/exhausted sleep crowd.
We drove home with no explanation or offer of anything exciting, and are now trying to organise something else. Ridiculous!!


So yes. Like i said. Never Trust a Tiger. Tiger Schmiger. 
:(



No comments:

Post a Comment