Monday 25 April 2011

Lady Man


Now I've been meaning to write a new post for a while now, but for a time i wondered if anyone actually looked at this thing/if Nomi even knew this existed! Well apparently you do! So now I'm super excited! :D
The reason I named this blog "Lady Man" is because last week, i turned into less of a man and more of a lady!
I shaved my legs (shock horror!), got my eye brows waxed! :O, and got a hair cut! No more a cave man, and more a lady man now haha...also the photo above (steph is a ladyman and dad is a manlady?)
If you haven't heard, i picked the perfect time of the year (Easter)...to join a gym! All my working out (if you can call it that) gets cancelled out by a friendly giant rabbit who visited on sunday, who needed to bring my kilo's of easter eggs! woohoo!
I thought of you yesterday when we went to Sassafras and walked past Miss. Marples, and my little heart ached a little for my sister, wishing you were here with us. For some very strange reason the lovely old Miss. Marples always reminds me of you.
Hahaha, not really, the cute little cafe always does though, i always wanted to go there with you!
I miss you Nomi, I miss you laughing, your smile and you hugs and everything lovely about you. When you get home i want to watch Little Women with you :) and I want you to watch MegaMind ASAP!! It's hilarious! 
Here is a little advertisement i found, to make us all feel better over the easter period, so we can eat as many eggels as we like! :D
Who says Vamoose?? I like it!
Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessa,
    this is the second time I've attempted to blog you back!!! Hopefully this will appear on your page. I'm so glad that Naomi reads this!!
    Hi beautiful Naomi, find out quickly about Christmas so we can book flights!!
    Jessa you are such a clever funny little person and I love you very much. I'm sure the extra large easter bunny will hop into your room regularily to relieve you of your egg problem.
    Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete