Wednesday 13 April 2011

Exam smashage

There's not much better than a day of what i like to call "exam smashage". 2nd year uni brings several nice little exam surprises throughout the semester, and passing them makes me happy. 
But as I'm typing this, i realise there's many things better than doing an exam, even when it is "smashed".


  • Today Ishka (our beloved doggy) climbed into a tradies car and ate his dogs food (stupid tradie...close your car door!)
  • I have developed an addiction to cereal and was happily reminded of you (Nomi) as I ate it....i possibly had some for lunch too :/
  • Dad bought "Megamind" - its my favourite animation movie....plleeeeease watch it! SO GOOD!
  • I've decided that if i talk to Winni enough, she may even develop the talent of being a 'talking cat' like the ones on youtube!!! :O "Oh long johnson" = awesome
  • Steph and i went to Sari's house for dinner and enjoyed several things better than an exam smashage -ravioli -Audrey the bunny rabbit -an super intense finale of My Kitchen Rules -and what's better company than sisters (COME HOME!!!)

                                             
  • and finding this photo, is much better than an exam. All of the guys' faces!! They look so excited! and the couple...aren't they just beautiful :)
Love you Nomi, keep happy and smiling


2 comments: