Thursday 31 May 2012

Bloggers Block.

Some like it Hot :)
Hello my darling sister.
I've been suffering lately...from something I've seemingly named, Bloggers Block. There are obviously so many amazing things I could be writing for you, but the right words seem to be running away from me.
But I believe I made a resolution with my dear sisters, and i quote; to:
Share each moment of excitement with each other...it may be something small..like seeing a novelty sized object.. or something as big and exciting as a new baby!...Let's not keep it to ourselves! Share it, and spread the excitement! Post it on the blog, email it or facebook each other :)
So here goes girlies! 
Moments of excitement!...after Nomi left us.

1. On May the 4th (be with you), the excitement started, when our precious sister Stephy decided she'd had enough waiting, and drank some castor oil; as she read it brings on babies!...well aparantly it works, because that night the labour began, and 12 long and painful hours later, our brave girl gave birth to the most beautiful little baby boy you have ever seen. Taj Dylan Whitchurch. :)We would do anything in the world for him to meet his Aunty Nomi!
He's so handsome!!

Beautiful Mumma :)

...ok so nothing can really top that one, but im still going to continue

2. Parking at the hospital is absolutely insane, and costs lots of money. On her last day, I managed to get a free 2hour car park! HECK YEEES
3. One rainy and windy cold day, I trooped down to Mornington, and watched the waves...I also found the most perfect card for you Nomi at a cute little store, but it hasnt quite found its way to the letterbox yet :I
Beautiful Stormy Mornington

4. We celebrated our Mothers! We hurrah-ed and jumped for joy at the wonder and blessing it is to have a Mumma such as ours :) She is so lovely. We truly are the luckiest 5 daughters in the world. She is joyful, compassionate, beautiful, caring, understanding, loving, righteous, patient, cuddly, eyebrowless, courageous, strong and a mighty fine example of all things good. She is a 'wow' of a cook...I don't think I've ever seen her exercise in her life, she eats her meals plus everyones left-overs and has had 6 whole babies, and is still a smoking bod ;) WOWEE. She always goes too far, and puts up with us teasing her. She cleans like she wishes she was Mrs. Sheen (not wife of Charlie, wife of Mr. Sheen cleaning product man). and she is the most selfless woman in the world. We are oh so lucky! :)

and Stephy had her first ever Mumma's Day, and birthday, together, and we are so proud of her. She is such a wonderful Mother! Our Nephew is the luckiest boy alive :)
5. Jordyana turned 18!! Our little J is not so little anymore! I can't believe how quickly she's growing up! She celebrated her birthday in breakfast style, as we do. :) We went to Flinders and had breakfast! Yippeee :) We also had a night on the town in the city and ate till our hearts content! I know the only thing that would have made that night complete would have been to have you there Nomi! 

6. I have officially finished Year 3, Semester 1 Uni! Woopaaah!.. after way too much stress over leaving assignments to the last minute and not knowing what i needed to know for exams. I can only pray that I pass. :/ 
7. The sun was shining today and it made me smile. The sunshine always reminds me of you...maybe because you always have a tan? haha or maybe because you brighten my life! 
8. Today I discovered the reality of my unfitness...exciting? yes i think so ;) The story of Jess crawling the 1000 steps and Kendall strolling them casually, is one you would enjoy Nomi. ;) Lets just say...your little sister is all class; she wasnt puffing at all, her head did NOT have a heart beat of its own and old ladies weren't encouraging her to keep going, because she could do it all on her own. hahah. or simply: POOR KENDS! :/ 

9. Tomorrow Stephy and I are baking a wedding cake for my friend Kristen! :) 

To finish off, I just want to say "Honest to goodness it's the absolute ultimate!"  
I miss watching Gidget with you...we somehow missed it in our marathon of films while you were here! 
I aboslutely miss you and love you a million, and hope your practicing your surfing skills in that little apartment of yours as a true Gidget would do ;) 







No comments:

Post a Comment