Wednesday 7 December 2011

I BELIEBS!!!!!...do you??

Belieb this christmas ;)

Please love an appreciate these songs. I must warn you...they may even be life changing. This might be the greatest new Christmas song ever written? 

(Nomi...listen to all of it...especially the 2nd verse...its just too good haha...share it with the world!...share it with your minions!...sing it to Richard...like the Snuggies...the world will be a better place)

Could this be the greatest combination ever created!? Mariah + Biebs = Everyones Christmas made better :D
As you know Mariah is an important part of our Christmas...and this collaboration has just made me so so happy...so you too can Belieb and let the Biebs into your life this christmas (does this sound blasphemous??) haha :/ 




Dear Nomi and Jordy, as you are being foreign at these great times...i also want to share with you beautiful Barbra Streisand, and recommend that you hire the classic (as Dad would say)  "Hello Dolly" and be filled with joy!! :D She is just beautiful and you cant help but fall in love with her! 
I wish we could have a girly night and watch it all together!!






Before i sign off my beautiful girls...i have 1 more piece of exciting news!!!!
I PASSED 2ND YEAR UNI! ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

This is me celebrating...all on my lonesome...because you all left me. (Mum thinks im 'special') haha

I miss both of you so much! 
Merry Merry Christmas my darling cherubs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment