Tuesday 8 November 2011

My Huckleberry Friend ♥

I'm sitting here in bed, and its 12.03 am. I can't sleep, my mind is running 1 million miles per hour. 

Huckleberry Friend:
" There are your good friends: people who love you. And then there are your huckleberry friends: people who've known you for years and have stuck by you and love you no matter what. "






Although oceans separate us, the stars glow when the sun shines and i can't cuddle you as i wish i could, you are and always will be my huckleberry friend and precious sister.


Remember when we used to laugh at the most ridiculous things, or dance like crazy people when you bought a new cd, or talk about nothing and everything together, or sing till our hearts content, or eat till our hearts content. remember watching multiple chick-flicks together...remember trying persistently to teach me how to do my hair...remember going on picnics to coolart, or out for breakfast or chippies in flinders. Remember when we all used to be young and have no worries in the world, driving to queensland singing to the spice girls. ...I miss those times.


Love you
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment