Tuesday 20 September 2011

etc etc ;)

You will never miss out on a Sunday dessert again...but please BACKOFF from mine!

Mum was all tears sitting next her Nomi at church...scriptures act as a great Gnome booster seat :D

Today i took you to uni, and you pretended not to be bored as i worked hard! The thing with my name on it, is a hand splint I made for a prac we had on hand therapy! :)
Now for the etc's :)

Ive never been a huge fan of cold weather, but my freezing days were made wonderful! as i got to walk past this huge beautiful Magnolia tree everyday which was in full bloom! I must have looked silly smiling away at it as i walked to uni by myself! haha

I should not post this on the internet haha...but i thought it might bring you a smile! Guess which sexy thumb/toe is mine!? hahah


This doesnt have anything to do with anything...except the new twilight comes out soon!!!! and we'll have to take Gnomie to watch it at the movies twice in a row (real you would be nice this time :( ) ...but yes, what more can i say? Rob Patty, baben' !! hahah

words can't explain the joy this picture brings me! AHAHAHAHA....if i ever have babies they're doomed to look like this i can promise you that! haha

VERY random blog post, but just letting you know i think of you and pray for you everyday. You are beautiful xxxx Hope this brings a smiley to your face

No comments:

Post a Comment